Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wonderful Evening


I just returned home from attending a meeting of Lodge Aletheia of the Women's Grand Lodge of Belgium. The meeting lasted about five hours, running a little over due to the business at hand. I visited as a guest with my WM from Lodge New Isis.

I never cease to be impressed by the standard of work and dedication that the Sisters of Lodge Aletheia display. The Sisters of Aletheia treat masonry as work, not a chance to get together with friends and socialize. The Chain of Union was a moving experience.

It has been a long day, 10:30 masonic education meeting, followed by lunch and lodge from 2:00 until 7:00. I am grateful to the Sisters for their warm welcome and masonic fellowship.

My only regret is that I was unable to stay for the agape afterwards. I would have enjoyed spending more time with the Sisters, but it was necessary to head back to San Diego.

No comments: